household bank has my phone numbers in a account that is in collections.this is not my account and the name on the account is not mine, and i have never herd of this person other than the repeated collection phone calls.

i have my numbers removed from that company, than the account gets sold to another collection company and the calls start up again. this has been going on for over two years. when i tried to have hsbc contact the collection co. i was told that they could not make out going calls, ieven asked to speek with a manager and i was given the phone number to the B.B.B.

REALY NOW!

Had an Experience with Household Bank?

Comments

I have been receiving emails from this company telling me about an account that isn't even mine!.I also do not know who this person is, and I live in Europe, and have never heard of this company.

I asked how they have got hold of my email add and the email I got back was to phone them, given a ref number and told that as a CUSTOMER i was very important to them!!.Not as important as the customers details they keep giving me obviously.

Ge Capital Retail Bank - EMERGENCY NEWS FLASH USPS CONSUMERS BEING RAPED DUE TO GE CAPITAL RETAIL MONEY BANK & PAY PAL SMART CONNECT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES Ge Capital Retail Bank "To Whom It May Concern: GE Capital Retail & Pay Pal continues to lie about funds taken out of my account. They have also started putting accounts overdue TWO days..." Read more Scotiabank - Where is MY money?!? Scotiabank "...Nothing was being done to correct this situation except for Scotiabank representatives asking me to be "patient"..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - GE CAPITAL/PAYPAL BRAZEN LIE NOT EVEN THE USPS IS SAFE Ge Capital Retail Bank "This is how brazen GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Smart Connect/Pay Pal has gotten. They have been allowed to lie, steal, defraud, commit fraud, steal money, hide money, etc., etc...." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more